Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Birthday Celebration Down!

We all met up at Hacienda to start the evening.  Taylor had been there since 5:30 - she first had dinner with her dad, Marcia and her grandma.  We were all meeting at 7.  We had dinner, Taylor had a few drinks, we had cake, and Taylor opened her cards.  We then headed over to Show Mes.  Taylor started out with a big blue fishbowl of something.  She was going to get a Long Island Ice Tea for her fishbowl but that is what your dad wanted to buy for her (he was at work so I had to buy it for her from him).  So, she ended up with the blue drink.  Heath and Charlie each bought her a drink - one was a dirty school girl (or something close to that) and the other one I've forgotten!  Sarah and I got her a blow job shot, Telea got her a shot too but again I am drawing a blank on that one too.  She did pretty well with all of it and seemed to have a great time!  She and her friend danced a bit too!  I think Taylor would have liked to have gone more places but it was a Monday night and you know how that goes. . . so the party will pick up from there!  I know there are a lot of plans for the week! 

Today when I was getting off work she was looking for someone to go to BW3s with her so I offered to go!  I hadn't been in a while and it sounded yummy!  We saw Scott, Jenny and the kids!  We chatted about our plans for Friday - a bunch of us are taking her out Friday and talked about tomorrow - she is coming to the Otters Game with us for the office then we are going to head to the Silver Bell to hang out with Heath and Telea!  We talked about how you have only been gone 3 week but it seems much longer than that! 

Lots of stuff going on here and I'm trying to make note of every single thing so you don't miss out on anything!!



More Pictures from Taylor's First 21st Birthday Celebration!




No comments:

Post a Comment