Saturday, June 4, 2011

IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY!!

First, let me think back and make sure that nothing has happened since I last posted that I need to mention.  Hmmmm nothing I can think of that would interest you so I will skip to today!!  Yesterday your Grandpa was trying to get ahold of us.  Your dad finally talked to him and he said that Tina was going to be out around noon today to visit and he wanted us to come over to his house.  Turns out that Emily (Tina's daughter that she gave up for adoption) was in town with her parents and boyfriend.  The plan was to meet up at your Grandpa's house for a quick visit then head, where else, but to The Feed Mill!! 

We got to your Grandpa's house and visited for just a short bit, took a few pictures (I didn't take any as I had left my camera in the car), then we headed to The Feed Mill. 

We had a nice dinner, Grandma Wagner joined us too.  I took a few pics before our food arrived and then when we were leaving I took a few more pictures outside. 

Emily is a very sweet young girl.  I didn't get to talk with her much as Jessica was along and they were chatting it up which I am sure is what I would do if I was getting to spend time with my sister for the first time ever!!  Your dad and I did get to sit by her parents Marcy and Steve (we believe Steve is his name, terrible that we can't remember but none of the grandparent could remember either!)  They live in Maryland and are super nice!  I emailed the pictures to Marcy.  She responded and thanked me for the pictures and said if we ever come to Maryland we are more than welcome to stay with them.  So, I guess we need to add Maryland to our list of places to visit!!

I did use the Elliptical for the first time last night.  I texted your dad who was at work and told him that he could just collect my axx from the bonus run when he got home from work at 1 am.  Turned out it wasn't too bad, although I did have a sauna experience while I was using it!!  I went back out there tonight and used it again.  Both nights I've worked to a mile, actually just a little over a mile.  I figure I will start out slow and work my way up.  I had a nice, short visit with the dogs.  I sat in the chairs in the picnic area while they ran around the yard and ate peaches.  We took a stroll on around the yard at which time they decided a swim was in order.  So after that it was back to the big pen so I am spending the evening in the house by myself.  I don't really blame them because I was thinking today as I was inside working on reports for an E'ville Iron meeting tomorrow that it was a very good thing that we did not have a pool yet or the chances would be very good that I would not be inside getting done what I needed to get done but would be out in the pool!! 

I guess that is about it for today - tomorrow is jam packed full of stuff so I will have a bunch to write about tomorrow night!  I am getting ready to start baking Taylor's birthday cake and then back to my reports! 




More Pictures of Meeting Emily
https://picasaweb.google.com/103136111258548219210/MeetingEmilyJune42011?authkey=Gv1sRgCJfUhL-Mr7CQSA#

No comments:

Post a Comment