Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, May 16 - Leaving Town!

This is the morning you left.  It was hard but I realized that you were leaving to pursue a very good opportunity and I tried not to be too sad.  I know it will be hard for everyone not being able to see you or talk to you but hopefully the time that we will not have any contact with you will go fast!  I noticed Taylor already had a countdown on Facebook right after you left!! 

Your dad did his best to provide what he called "comic relief" for your mom,Taylor, Brandi and Me.  He did a pretty good job having all of us laughing most of the time.  Although there were tears I think everyone realizes that this move is a great step for your future! 

I have already searched and found the website for your training center -  http://www.bootcamp.navy.mil/

I looked at it quickly but will look at it more closely then share it with others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment