Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday, May 22 - It Was A Busy One!

I went up yesterday and picked up the Angel and Bench for Mom for Mother's Day.  Today I drove it in.  It was a lot of fun the two of us unloading it!  It does look great in her back yard!

Most of today was spent with E'ville Iron - we had a Golf & Go Kart Activity today at Kart World & Adventureland Golf.  I took a bunch of pictures!  Everyone was having a great time!  Yesterday and today ended up being beautiful days!  Our activity was followed by pizza at Kipplees.  Your dad was going to come in for pizza after he got off work but he texted Charlie and they were going to be playing ball.  Their original plan was to play at 3 but your dad didn't get off work until 4:20 so they moved the plans to 5 pm.  Your dad said "he is feeling very old this evening!" 

I went to Silver Bell and sat with my dad while he ate - your dad was going to join us but he didn't get away from the school until late.  He said there were 10 guys there to play - I told him that was good wasn't it and he said no he wanted a break so a couple more would have been great! 

I've got a cake in the oven now -- a retirement cake for a lady your dad works with - I haven't baked in a while so this could be interesting . . . .

Your mom texted earlier today about your mailing address and Taylor had something about it on Facebook - I think from what they said last week it should maybe come this week - I know they are anxious to get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment