Thursday, May 26, 2011

Storms Last Night!

I'm sitting here at my desk at work eating my Spaghettios (rainy outside - it was a stay inside and eat spaghettios at my desk kind of day!)  Busy, busy here - my day is going fast, unfortunately too fast for all that I need to get accomplished today!! 

I was just scanning Facebook and saw that the sun room on the back of Scott and Jenny's house got pretty much blown off during those storms last night.  Although there is damage around Evansville and adjoining areas I haven't heard anything about anyone being hurt, thank goodness!  We have had some crazy weather here lately.   I think the forecast is clear for the next few days. 

And I forgot to mention in my post last night (early this morning) that Taylor showed us a picture of Heath's ankle - apparently he sprained it at the end of playing basketball last week - it looked really bad in the picture.  It didn't look as though he would be playing this week - I hope it has gotten better. 

I'll wrap up this post with some pictures of Scott and Jenny's sun room.  I'm not sure I will post tonight - not much on the agenda, just some more baking for your dad for work for another person retiring.  Your dad is tired - he went in at 4 am this morning so he is hoping for an uneventful evening at the house!  I bet he will probably take the opportunity to drop you a line! 




No comments:

Post a Comment