Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday, May 19 - He's A Little Frustrated!

Your dad and I have been in town running errands.  He went to see a movie earlier while I had a board meeting, we are finally home!  My Mom got your dad a fishing game for his birthday for the Wii - he is in our bedroom trying to figure out how to play it . . .I sense frustration - there are some not so nice words coming from in there!! 

Taylor got her Kendall today - she was a little frustrated over that deal - UPS kept leaving her notes saying they had tried to deliver, she said she basically had to call and yell at them - they located it and then held it for her at the station and she went and picked it up.  I told her it reminded me of a certain phone conversation I had with a certain store after which phone call your dad called me an ugly name . . .I guess we girls have to do what we have to do to get stuff done!!  If I recall my phone call got our lawn mower replaced!  : )

Not far from one week being down - I hope the time is going fast for you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment