Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday, May 17 - Not A Lot Going On Here!

Today was sort of uneventful.  I did message Taylor earlier today to check on her - she seems to be doing ok!  I'm sure she is counting down the days!!  Her Facebook post this evening said she was working on writing a letter to her boyfriend!  My communication with you is best typed - I probably won't be "writing" any letters as I want you to be able to read what I "write"!! 

Your dad just got a message on his phone - Taylor is coming out tomorrow night for dinner (Bobby and Amanda too).  I won't tell you what we are having - it might make you mad!!  She told me today she needed to get the parking sticker from your car so we decided to invite her for dinner! 

I hope you are getting settled in ok!  Hopefully I will have more exciting stuff to post tomorrow night!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment